Last weekend James and I went to the state fair. James had never been and I hadn't been since junior high when Iwent for Orchestra concerts.
So we spent a lot of money, ate too much, walked too much, but had a lot of fun. The fair was definatly a lot more expensive then I remembered. So we only went on 3 rides: My favorite ride called quicksilver. It goes really fast and spins you forwards and then backwards. But it is not scary! Which is really important to James and I as we do not like scary rides!
On the Ferris Wheel
Eating cotton candy (a must at the fair) on the Ferris Wheel.
Here is James in the last ride: The Flipper. Why we thought this ride would agree with us I do not know. (It was the only ride that perfectly used the rest of our tickets without us having to buy more or not use what we allready bought so we thought we could survive) HA!
This ride put you in a cage like box and then flipped you around while you were also moving up and down (like a ferris wheel).
We both didn't feel good after this ride and immediantly left the fair. 
Goodbye State Fair. Not sure when we will return!

3 comments:
I got sick on that same ride two years ago!! I couldn't believe I thought I could handle that ride. Did you get any indian fried bread? That is the whole reason I go to the fair.
I love the fair! I go to eat, eat, eat! I seriously make a list of everything I want to eat when I'm there. I only ride like 3 rides though becasue it is SOOO expensive! My favorite ride is the Kamikazee. I didn't get to go this year and I was so bummed. I'm glad you guys had fun even though you got a little sick!
Hey Hillary,
How are things going with you guys? It's great to hear from you! I was reading your blog, you guys sound VERY busy! Seems fun though!
We send our love
~kat and the boys
Post a Comment