SWEET MOMENTS!

November 20, 2008

Twilight is almost here...

Well it has finally come. I can't believe Twilight the movie comes out tomorrow!
(hence the great background)!!
And if you are one of the lucky few, you are seeing it at 12:01!
I unfortunatly just couldn't do another midnight showing, especially when I have to be at work at 6:30 am. I have done it before and it didn't turn out well.
So I am going to see Twilight Saturday afternoon with a group of ladies from my ward! We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait!

Hope you all enjoy the movie! (if you go and see it ~ which I think you should)
Let me know what you think!

Happy Twilighting!!! :)

2 comments:

Alicia Faye said...

So I'm sitting in the computer lab on campus avoiding my homework, and I decided to see if you had posted. As soon as the page opened, I literally opened my mouth and stopped myself the instant before the word "Oooh!" came out of my mouth due to the pleasant surprise of seeing movie Edward looking out of my screen at me. That could have been REALLY embarrassing. You should warn me next time!
Also, the girls I was supposed to go with tomorrow night ditched out on me :( Sad, sad day. I might have to wait until next week now. I hope you girls have a fabulous time though! Love you!

Marcie and Holly said...

I LOVE your background!! It is wonderful. I went and saw the movie at the midnight showing and...I REALLY liked it! It is so good I didn't want it to end (even though it was 2:30am and I had to wake up in 2 hrs!) Can't wait till you see it so we can discuss it. Have fun!