SWEET MOMENTS!

November 4, 2008

Music Marathon 2008

Every year my students participate in DVMTA's (Desert Valley Music Teachers Association)Music Marathon! We get a scheduled time at the mall to hold a concert. It is lots of fun and gives the students a different recital experience! I enjoy this event. It is one of my favorites!!This year almost all my students participated. I was so proud of each and every one of them. They worked really hard. I had them do 2 songs this year and many of them memorized both! Great job everyone!!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Sooo much fun! I just love recitals!

Juli said...

Hillary! I found your blog. Its crazy who you can find on here! Look at all of those piano students. Thats fantastic.

Hillary said...

Hey Juli,
you need to tell me your blog. It won't let me get to it by clicking your name. So I hope you look here again and see this.can't wait to catch up with you. -Hillary

Juli said...

I don't have a blog. I just lurk. creepy huh?

Hillary said...

Juli, that is seriously creepy! No way - I blog stalk all the time. I think you need a blog so I can lurk on over there. Whats going on? How are things? maybe I should get your email :)

Fowler Farm said...

Cute picture. You have a lot of students. Wow! And cute little hope is there too. I love that girl

Juli said...

maybe! Maybe one day i'll start a blog. Our lives aren't too exciting. email is king.juliann@gmail.com

We should become email penpals.