SWEET MOMENTS!

November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie = Fabulous!!


Connie, Me, Shelby, and Leticia

Twilight was amazing!

That is all I should say, but I will defend it to the end. They did a fabulous job with what they had. Whenever you see a movie that was taken from a book ~ it will NEVER be exactly perfect for every individual. Everyones imaginations are different! There will always be missing parts. I was very pleased with how it turned out, and can't wait to see it again. The person I was most worried about was Edward and he definitely grew on me. By the end, maybe even the middle I loved Movie Edward. He was fabulous!! He of course will always be movie Edward, and not my Edward. But Movie Edward did an amazing job!

Yes, there were cheasy parts (especially the running Edward), but it was still great and brought back all the same feelings when you are reading twilight. So it succeeded with me!

All the new parts I thought were great! I especially enjoyed Alice and Jasper, they were so cute together! I loved when the Cullens were making dinner for Bella ~ LOL. Emmetts line was so funny! I looovveedd when Edward drove Bella to school the first time. Jessica was hilarous. She cracked me up! Baseball scene was another favorite! I enjoyed all the Bella and Edward awkwardness at the beginning. I do wish it would have lasted longer; Bella and Edward just fell in love sooo fast. And I missed a lot of the dialogue that happens during that time in the book. I know there were other favorites, but I am forgetting most, so I will definitely have to see it again!!

Overall a great movie and I can't wait to go again and maybe again!! :)
Leticia and Movie Edward

Shelby and I with Movie Edward!!
silly, I know!

3 comments:

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Glad you enjoyed it, but we missed ya! Kendree said she laughed through most of it- don't know if it was SUPPOSE to be funny, but better than she thought it would be.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Oh, and I love your "bite me" poppin up all over :)

Fowler Farm said...

Who is that hottie standing there with you? Oh wait that's me! hahah! It was so fun going out. I already saw it again on monday with my sister in laws and I loved it the second time. Can't wait to see the next one.