SWEET MOMENTS!

November 25, 2008

James is smiling


This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is the prettiest cornucopia I have ever seen!
I just got it 2 weekends ago and I am in love with this new decor to my house! It is my first cornucopia.
I came home that night, and because all my new Christmas things are piling up, and I am all ready listening to Christmas music, and I just can't wait to decorate and wrap presents,


I teasingly said to James, Lets decorate the house early for Christmas.

I was totally just teasing because I thought he would freak out.
And what does he do, he says, "Okay, put on a movie and I'll get everything out of the shed."

WHAT??

I, of course was just kidding and told him my new cornucopia had to have some decore time.

and
he
just kept on smiling!!

1 comment:

Fowler Farm said...

That is a nice cornucopia. Where did you get it?