SWEET MOMENTS!

October 29, 2008

Great Shopping!

James and I have been working on our 3 month supply. And it was so nice of Frys to have such great deals to help us out! Frys was having their crate sale and sold lots of different items by the crate. And this is what we came up with after 5 different trips to Frys!
Why 5 trips do you ask?

Well Frys started accepting Fresh and Easy coupons! So every $20 you spend you can use a coupon and save $5! So every time we went to Frys we only spent around $20 and then took off $5. It worked out great!
Lots of yummy things to add to are food storage:
Green beans, peas, black beans, pinto beans, evaporated milk, spaghettios, peanutbutter, sugar, jiffy corn bread mix, vegetable oil, stew, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, and cup a noodle instant soups. There was so much more we wanted too! I had to completly reorganize the food cupboard, but I did get it all to fit and now I can manage what I need better! Hooray!


6 comments:

jmcrosby said...

That is amazing. I get so overwhelmed with food storage. I am working on it though.

2 little heroes said...

Hi cousins!! I keep reading all of these wonderful things that you have to say about Fry's, I'm gonna have to try to find one near us! Its been nice to see what you have been up to! You two look so happy in all of your photos! I'll be looking forward to more from you! Becca and the Boys

Durfee Family said...

Consider yourself "BOO-ED!" Check back to my blog to get your "treat"!

Fowler Farm said...

That is awesome! I really need to work on mine. I don't really have anything. I will have to use those cupons too. Great deal. It was nice seeing you the other night. Talk to you later.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Way to go on the food storage - wish I'd known about that sale! So it looks like dinner tonite might be spaghettios and corn bread with a side of green beans!! :) Hope to see you guys soon!

lizlaughs said...

You are amazing Hillary! I need to go shopping with you sometime.