SWEET MOMENTS!

October 22, 2008

Best Guy Ever!!

This last weekend was my wards super saturday! It was definatly one of the busiest and most exausting weekends of my life! My house is extremely glad it is over since it can breathe again, now that all the stuff is out of it. I for one will actually miss some of it. I do love crafting so much!



After setting up on friday night (which only took us around 3 hours!!-Thanks everyone!) I was so excited! I just wanted everyone to come and start right then. Of course we had to wait until morning. I couldn't sleep. I know it is silly, but it is true. It felt like Christmas; I was just so excited for such a fun day. I had been preparing for this day for a while now, and around 5:30 in the morning I woke up and from then on would wake up every 30-45 minutes. I was just too excited!



It finally started and I am glad everyone had so much fun! It was a very busy day, and the enrichment committee helped out so much! They took care of all the areas I just couldn't and I was so thankful! I thought the day went really well. James only had to go to the store once for me because I ran out of only one thing , which was amazing! The day went so fast! All the sudden the priesthood was their and they were taking down tables and helping everywhere they could! It was so NICE having their help! Well I had 2 baskets and 2 boxes that I was telling people to throw all my stuff into. So going home was starting to look pretty depressing! (All good things do come to an end- a very sad end) So a little after 3:00 we had all my stuff loaded in my car by some miracle and James, my mom, and myself were still able to fit inside it! We made a couple trips upstairs and got everything into our condo, by the way my very dirty condo! With all the super saturday stuff stacked all around my small condo I just couldn't do much cleaning for the last week. So now it hit me, and hard, we have to put all this stuff away and clean everything. AHHHHH!



So I did the smartest thing I could think of and that was I left. I needed to take my mom home anyway of course. And since she was on this side of town she wanted to go to Seagull and I was dreading going back to my house so I was all for it. We went there and then we went to my moms house and then we decided to do some grocery shopping at frys! (Only shopping could make me ignore the aching feet) :)

I hope everyone got to Frys this week~WOW some great deals! Especially for food storage!!



Anyway I took my time going back home! Finally I knew I needed to get back. Now I even had more stuff to put away (groceries!) So we decided first we would go pick up dinner and eat and then I would go home to clean. My dad was finishing seeding the front yard so my mom and I decided to come and pick up James (drop off groceries too), and then go pick up Tia Rosas! YUM!



And now onto the point of the tile of this post:



We brought up the groceries and the best husband ever had completely cleaned my entire house for me! I couldn't believe it. He had picked up everything, scrubbed and put away every dish, floors were vacuumed, swept, and mopped, bathrooms were scrubbed and cleaned (even the rugs were washed, laundry was done and put away, and all my super saturday stuff was neatly piled in the office (and it didin't even look that bad)! I couldn't beleive it! He is definatly the best husband ever and I love him so much! He helped me so much all through super saturday and before and especially after! I couldn't have done super saturday without him.



I had so much help with this super saturday and I want to thank them all! Especially James, my mom, and my dad! James and my dad (who is also another one of the best men in this world) helped me with the cutting and routing of the temple pictures. I love these two men in my life so much! Thanks Dad! You still save the day when I get in over my head! My mom helped me so much with planning and how much to buy of everything! I couldn't do anything without her help! Love ya!



James, you are the best guy ever!! You help me so much and I was able to enjoy the rest of the weekend. He even rubbed my feet that night while we were watching a movie after dinner. He is so good to me! I love you James!

5 comments:

Durfee Family said...

You did a great job! It really was a SUPER super Saturday! You're pretty special yourself! I couldn't do half of what I do without you either! Thanks for keeping me going! Love You!

Jason and Kristy said...

What a sweet husband! I can't believe he got all that done while you were gone with your mom. You did such a good job on Super Saturday. Everything was so organized. I was pretty excited about Ned's too! (yum) Thanks again for the best Super Saturday Hillary, and I guess I should thank James too, Thanks James!

Alicia Faye said...

Oh, that's the cutest thing I ever heard! What a sweetie! I miss and love you guys, hopefully things will slow down a bit and we can get a chance to talk soon!

lizlaughs said...

James you are amazing! Super Saturday was so fun. Thanks Hillary for sort of "adopting me" into your ward for the day. I love everything that we made!

Love,
Liz

Bruce and Brandi Bryce said...

Thanks for sending me your blog! It is so cute!!Now you can take a peak at our blog.