We play a game every Friday. We pick who we think will win at azcentral.com. They pick 12 games every week and we choose who will win. Marc gives a prize each week to the winner.
It is a lot of fun! Right now I am in 3rd place!
Well, we also go on the tribune website and they have a game called tackle the trib and we pick who will win for 30 high school football games.
And amazingly and for the second time in my life I won for the week!!!
And so my name was in the paper!
My camera wouldn't zoom in on the highlighted part. Here is what it said:
Hillary Bitter of Mesa was the only entrant to correctly pick 29 of 30 games!
Woo hoo!!
What an amazing week. And for winning the tribune gave me 2 Harkins movie passes!
The funny thing is the girls are definitely beating the boys here at the office. The week before Tami had also won tackle the trib!
Go girls!!!

2 comments:
That's so cool! My mom and dad check out the games every week. They live for that. I was way into it when my brother played, but not as much anymore. You're like a REAL celebrity! GO TOROS!!
Dang Hillary! First a free T-shirt at the twilight book release and now this. Any time I need good luck I will calling you. Love the new backdrop too by-the-way.
Post a Comment