SWEET MOMENTS!

October 4, 2008

They're Home!!!

I am so excited for my grandpa and grandma Moore to be back home from their mission in Wyoming. They arrived Tuesday afternoon. Hooray! I have loved spending much time with them this week. Last night we spent a few hours listening to different stories and seeing all the beautiful pictures and things they brought back! It felt so good and right to be back in their presence in their home. It was almost like nothing had changed since they left 18 months ago. My grandma and grandpa Moore mean so much to me. They are such good examples to me and all my family. I am so grateful for them, for their testimonies, their examples of service to the Lord, their leadership, and their love for me. I love them so much! I am so excited for the upcoming Sundays and holidays and that they will be there with us again! We usually saw them almost every Sunday! Thanksgiving and Christmas just weren't the same last year without them. I am so glad they're back!!
Now the Moore Family is all together again! We are surely blessed!

No comments: