Delight is another cousin of mine that is my age. She and her husband Thomas, and baby Tate live in Ohio while Thomas is going to medical school. Delight is so amazing! She is such a sweet wife and mom. I definitely have learned so many things from her example. She is so good! She has her own garden and bakes bread every week! I think she is so amazing! I love you Delight and your sweet family! I can't wait until you guys move back.
Delight has lived for the last couple of years out of AZ and we look forward to each time she visits! Here are some pics of the last visit!
Here is Tate sitting up. He is getting so big. I hadn't seen him since May.
I was trying to get him to smile.....
and tuh duh the cutest smile ever!! :) Oh I just love it!
I could look at this pic all day.
Now Tate is showing me how he crawls. It is sooo cute! Yes I am using my watch to interest him. He loves how shiny it is!
Tate's uncle Ryan came in, my 18 year old cousin, and couldn't handle him playing with a watch so he traded him for a football.
It made him feel a lot better. What ever!

3 comments:
Oh I love that kid! He's getting so big! I'm so jealous you got to see him and hang out with Delight, but I hope you girls had fun.
Hope all is going well, I'll call you this weekend. Love ya!
Cute pictures. What a cute little guys. I love the song too by the way. It is really beautiful. Thanks for coming over last night helping me reorganize my kitchen. It looks great and I got my new high chair today in the mail. Yeah!
So I am totally lame and haven't read this until now. Sorry! (Don't worry, you are in my "reader" now, so I am never going to miss another post! :) I am so glad that we got to see you while we were in town. Thanks for coming over. Tate sure loved that watch! Hopefully we will see you again soon! Tate's even bigger now! Love ya!
Post a Comment