Kathy (in the red) is still here! Thank goodness! She is living with her sister and I hope to see her at least once a month at Durfee Family Council. Kathy teaches middle school. Which I find truly amazing. What a hard age to teach. She is perfect for it though. Good luck this year Kathy. Luv ya! I am so glad you are here!
My cousin Alicia (far left) also was leaving to go to BYU for school! I think she is so amazing and so brave. She thinks of the greatest things to do with her life that I couldn't ever do. Her life has blessed so many and continues to bless so many people. A couple years ago she went to Russia for 6 months and taught english to children. Talk about being outside of your comfort zone! She did some crazy things there that I can't believe, and didn't even think twice about it. Now she is at BYU. She left all her family and friends and went and found an apartment, and a job, and registered for classes. She is so brave! It is where she is supposed to be ~ you can see that when so many things just work out perfectly. But oh, how I miss her.
So my dear cousins and friends for so many years I love you and wish you all the best!
Alicia~I hope I can sneak up there soon and we can go shopping!! :)
Welcome Home Elder Durfee!
15 years ago

4 comments:
Oh Hill! I am sitting in a computer lab on campus right now trying not to let anyone see me crying!
I was about to rush off to class, but decided to see if you had posted anything new, and teared up as soon as I saw the picture! Thank you for this sweet post! I love you girls so much and never would have made it through this much of my life without your love, friendship and support. I miss you all so much!
Also, come see me anytime! We can shop and talk and make cards and get that pedicure I've been dreaming about! :)
Wow - your family is full of teachers! They must be as amazing and sweet as you are because that's not easy for most. We love you two- why don't cha come see us sometime :)
Looks like fun. I didn't know Alicia was gone to BYU. How great that your other cousin is going on a mission. Thats awesome. Love the pictures below of the super saturday stuff too. Can't wait for that. See you Wednesday.
Hey Hillary. How's everyone at Moore PT? We sure do miss you guys. I can't believe that Mark's parents come home in 6 days. I bet you all are so excited to see them. Will you tell everyone "Hello" from the Harward clan. We are loving the wonderful fall weather here in Utah. I guess you guys still have another month of some pretty hot weather still. We are dreading the winter. My kids have no idea what they're in for. It's going to be a rough winter for us. Take care.
Love, Cyndi
Post a Comment