A few weeks ago my mom, my mother in law and me started our first christmas project! They turned out really cute. We did steal the idea off another blog~ thanks! We had so much fun making them our own and staying up till 3:00 in the morning to finish them all in one night!
We made Christmas advent calendars.
I think the best part about this craft was we didn't turn it into a: big, never ending, I now officially hate this craft, I don't want to ever see this paper again, what were we thinking, this is all your fault, I may never even craft again, project.
In other words we didn't make 20 each and decide to give them to everyone we know. We loved just making ONE and enjoying it! That doesn't happen very often. And WOW, it changes crafting ALOT! Here's how they turned out:
Here's a close up! (We love bling and especially Stickle!!!)
I just can't wait for Christmas!!! Check out my christmas counter below.... It's coming...

3 comments:
This turned out so adorable! You ladies are the cutest! I miss my crafting friend-we will have to get together and make cards or something when I come home for Christmas!
Love and miss you!
Hillary. I'm so jealous! What a cute project! I miss not being there with you guys. It sounds like you had a good time, and your project turned out SO cute!. Mom told me you were going to do an advent calander. Good job. Love you! ~Amanda
Oh, I love it! Make me one!
Post a Comment