SWEET MOMENTS!

October 7, 2008

Fall is officially here ~ at least at the Bitters!!

Date: 09/27/2008
I couldn't wait any longer.

I had to do it.


After seeing all the stores for so many weeks.


Yup.




I decorated for fall!

HOORAY!!!

It was time. And I love it! I just had to take pics to put on my blog.

So many cute decorations that I got last year I had forgotten about.

Ohh, too much fun! (mostly I just add fall decor to my other decor. I hope it is not too cluttery)



The front door! Welcome!






the entry way




one of my favorite wreaths on the closet door



very cute pumpkin over bar






One witches hat lamp. (one of my favorite decorations)

Two witches hat lamps. My entertainment center! turned out pretty cute this year.




Notice the spooky blocks!!

I just had to get a close up of my pumpkin candles!


My dining area.


And last but not least, the best fall mix: candy corn, peanuts, and M&Ms. So yummy! It is definatly not fall without it!!

5 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

Everything looks so cute! I love how you decorated everything (love the spooky blocks). Fall is so fun. Now...if the weather would cooperate!

jmcrosby said...

I am glad that you enjoy decorating. I am not good at it and since I am not going to see fall at my home, it is nice to be able to enjoy it on your blog.

lizlaughs said...

Cute decorations! I love the fall mix idea, I'm going to try that!

Alicia Faye said...

You are the cutest! You always come up with the most adorable things, some day you have to help me make my house as cute as yours!

Fowler Farm said...

Love the decorations. The witch hat lamp shade is the best.