SWEET MOMENTS!

June 25, 2008

Hope's 9th Birthday!

Yesterday was Hope's 9th birthday. She is sure cute! We sure love our Hope girl. My mom and I made Hope's birthday invitation. She had a Webkins Party.


Hope is very special to me. She is such a sweetheart. She had me do her hair and I insisted she have a tiara. Isn't she cute?!

All of her friends brought their favorite webkins or other stuffed animal.

Here is Hope with her favorite webkins.


Hope and her friends had lots of fun playing "webkins" real life games, doing crafts, other fun games, and eating yummy food. Everything about webkins is rainbow. For the sweet stuff we had rainbow goldfish, rainbow twizzlers, skittles, and starburst. Of course we also had cake!


My mom and dad gave Hope an Easy Bake Oven. She had the cutest face when she realized what it was. She just stopped and stared and her chin dropped. She was so surprised. She looked up at my mom and said, "Thank you mom!" She sure is a sweetheart!!! I love that girl!


Once she opened that present, she could then open up the present from James and I. Since I knew what my mom was getting Hope I coordinated. I got a bakers set that had an apron, Hat, glove, and hot pad. I took them out of the package and made them extra cute by adding flowers and of course bling. I also took fabric paint and wrote Hopes name on them. It did turn out pretty cute. She was very excited. Being the sweetheart that she is she gave everyone lots of hugs afterwards.



Madison put all the ribbons on her head. She sure loves to pose!!

The next day I came over and she was already baking. Everyone was baking including Heidi, Holli, Madison and Hope.

Heidi made the above creations. She is so creative!! The bottom right one is a snow scene with white/yellow frosting. The little sign says, "Don't eat yellow snow!" very true!

Hope with her yummy creations. They did taste great!

Happy Birthday Hope! We Love You!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Cutest birthday party ever! We totally heart webkinz at our house. I love the hair-do! Daisy calls that hairstyle the pop princess. Don't know why. You are so creative to bling out the baking accessories. I am totally going to copy you. Also, I HAVE to know what you guys put in those cute gift bags. Luv Ya

Fowler Farm said...

Cute! Hope is the cutest little girl ever. I hope Halle turns out that cute. I love her. Way to go on all the bling Hillary. You are amazingly creative. What a cute sister.