SWEET MOMENTS!

July 2, 2008

Twilight Land! ~ I love it!


I am having one of those days,
or maybe it's one of those weeks!
I am so deep into twilight land and I can't get out.
Let me explain:
So I had decided I wasn't going to start reading the twilight series until July 4th weekend when I went out of town because
A) I need a good book when I am on vacation, and
B) I thought I would need more time than usual, because of work, to read the series before Breaking Dawn comes out on August 2nd!

But of course I couldn't resist and I started a couple days early. And the big problem is that it is not even July 4th yet and I already finished twilight!!!

Not only is this a problem, but I am way too involved with this book. More than any other time I have read it!
WHY you may ask? I don't know. But everything about this book is completely amazing. I am stuck in Edward and Bella land and I can't get out. While I am reading I am just so happy and I keep sighing in totally and complete happiness. I can't stop thinking about the book. I keep daydreaming about it, remembering different lines and pretty much looking ridiculous. But I can't stop! James thinks I am sick, hey even I think I am seriously sick. I didn't know I could get more involved in these books, but I AM. Here I am at work and I can't work. I mean I do, but I get easily distracted. I am having the hardest time. Every day I have Stephenie Meyers website (or other websites) up to look at whenever I possibly can get a chance: on hold, on break, or whenever!!
What am I going to do?! I don't know. I am even slightly embarrassed by this, but there is nothing I can do about it. This is how it is for me. Maybe blogging about it will help:)

I am leaving out of town tomorrow and I will be starting New Moon. I am very excited and a little depressed because I know my heart is going to break while reading new moon. I am sorry for those very few Jacob lovers out there, but he doesn't do it for me. He doesn't bring the same joy and happiness to the book as Edward does.
Most people agree with me, right?
Even though my heart will break I am excited. I just love these books way too much.

The only thing that might save me is that someone borrowed my Eclipse book so that will hold me off a bit until it is closer to the breaking dawn release date.


I just can't wait until breaking dawn comes out. I am so excited it is coming out on a Saturday (no work the next day) and I will get it on Friday night and I will have the whole weekend to read. I am so excited and nervous. What is going to happen? The finale to the series!! I have been reading lots of theories online. Some are good and some are not. I can't wait to see what happens. Anyway, that is what has been going on with me. TWILIGHT! I love it and will never get over it!!! No matter how embarrassing it is. The only thing that makes me feel better is that I hope I am not the only one!

4 comments:

Fowler Farm said...

Ha Ha Ha! You are not alone! Obviously because I talk about the books all the time. I absolutely love them and find myself day dreaming all the time. Even after I just finished reading the Host. I thought that would help take my mind off the books, but I am still finding myself day dreaming about Bella and Edward. It is absolutely ridiculous. It is just so much fun to check out of reality and think about the amazing romance and action pack fantasy of Twilight. I Love it. Thanks for letting me borrow your book and listening to me talk your ear off about my newest obsession. Love ya

Kari said...

Hillary,
What a great idea! I need to reread the books to! I'm going to start this week! Have you checked out Stephanie's playlists on her website? She has a song she's picked out for each chapter in all her books. I'm going to listen to all the songs as I read the books. Have fun with New Moon! You know that's like my favorite because I'm such a Jacob Black fan!

Alicia Faye said...

Oh Hill! I feel your pain(or happiness, whatever)! There should be a Twilight Anonymous or something because this obsessive addiction thing has gotten out of control!
I've been so good and managed to wait this long to re-read them, but this weekend I am going to be all Edward! Only 25 days till Breaking Dawn!
Also, I can't wait for Thursday!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Ok, so you totally need to get your mom a BLOG now too... I miss her! Lol!

Can't wait for the Twilight MOVIE to come out! :0) She , your mom, got me completely hooked. Funny!