SWEET MOMENTS!

July 20, 2008

Cabin - My favorite vacation

I know it took me forever, but I wanted to post some pictures of our recent vacation to the cabin during the 4th of July. We had such a nice fun relaxing time. And it was so cool. Not once did I feel hot!! I love the weather up on the rim. It is amazing since it is only 1 1/2 hours away from Mesa. We spent many hours bumming around and talking. There was also a lot of reading going on. Tiffany read Twilight and New Moon for the very first time. How fun!!!
Here is Holli, Mom, and Sophie, those feet belong to Tiffany (she wouldn't let me take her pic)!
Heather playing with Mack and Ellie.We played lots and lots of games. Here is Uncle Johnny, Seth, Brian, Dad, and Hayden
The kids rode their bikes nearly every day. Here is Shaelyn, Shelby, Heidi, Holli, and Travis

Ellie riding her bike

Carli and Brooke riding bikes.

Down in the meadow all the kids made forts. They turned out really cool. Great job guys!!

Here is Ty, Tanner, Megan, and Carli.

Here is Hope inside another fort.

James on the swing.

Carlie on the swing.

Hillary on the swing.


James helping Ellie on the swing.

Megan and Hope playing on the porch.


Hillary and Ellie swinging away.

We went to Heber to watch the fireworks. They are the best in Heber. First of all it is beautiful perfect weather so we don't die being outside. We lay on blankets or sit on chairs in the baseball fields at the high school and then when it gets dark we watch the most amazing fireworks ever. They echo of the canyon and it feels like your surrounded. They are beautiful.

Posing for pictures!!! :)

Carli and Brooke connected themselves to each other with the glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces. They are such cuties!!!


Beautiful Holli with Emma's dog Indy

Heidi with Madison behind her. I actually got a smile from Heidi. Not some funny face. Hooray!

Now Heather has Indy Megan and Hope

Madison, Carter, and Tanner.



Travis and Megan. It's hard to tell, but they have these fake blinking teeth in their mouths.


Tiffany and Ellie.



Hillary and James

Dad, Hope, and Heather.


Cindi, Mom, and Uncle Johnny.


I took a lot of pictures of our cabin. They were so beautiful I had to put them on my blog.
Looking down at the meadow from the back of the cabin.

Looking up from the meadow at the side of the cabin.


Thanks grandma and grandpa.

We had a great time as always. My favorite vacations are always at the cabin.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love all the pics. Your family looks so cute and so fun!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

That looks like such a dream! I would love to have a cabin there ...someday...maybe :)

Fowler Farm said...

Love all the pictures. It seems like forever since I have talked to you. we are finally back from vacation. Love the entry with all the twilight shirts. Those are so funny. What a beautiful cabin. Well I will be seeing you soon I guess. Talk to you later. Shelby

Heidi D. said...

Hey! I loved all those pictures! especially the one of Hope and megan! Hope looks like she has big ears because of the lights!!! lol anyway Just thought I'd tell you how much I loved it since i know you're missing my comments!!!!! Although you're probably sick of it by now =]
Love forever,
Heidi (your favorite sister)