SWEET MOMENTS!

June 10, 2008

Card Class

If you have never taken a card class at scrapbook etc. you are missing out! It is my favorite. Alicia and I took it last night and we had so much fun. Leslie has the greatest ideas. You get to learn how to make 5 cards. She has all the stuff there for you. They were all so cute I just had to take pictures of them. We first started out by making this cute Americana card. It was fun to use all the different embellishments. A nice card to easily use to duplicate with other papers and things.
We then decorated this cute Chinese take out box with ribbon. SO CUTE! We even made our own fortune cookie with a fortune inside it. Very easy. Cute visiting teaching gift idea!!

We then made this very elegant beautiful card. I loved it! Alicia and I added jewels to it! Everything looks better with bling!!

The next card is a definite favorite. Flip flops, who doesn't like?! We used ribbon to make it look like the straps of the sandal. And the brad on the flower is glittery! Again, we love bling!!!

The next card is our favorite! It was so much fun to make. It looks tricky, but isn't! It's made so that as you pull the brown paper, the cards pop up and it says thank you! It was so fun. We didn't want to stop pulling the card and making it pop! It definitely fed our creativity needs!!!



Alicia and I bought extra paper for this card so we can make a lot of them for both of us. It is officially the cutest card I have made in a long time! As you can see we definitely had a blast. We signed up for the next class in July. We can't wait!!! The theme for July is Christmas in July. We will definitely enjoy ourselves!! Thanks Alicia for a great time!

4 comments:

Durfee Family said...

Look at those cute cards! You did good!
Love Mom

Fowler Farm said...

Thanks for coming over last night, well and every other Wednesday night. I really do love seeing you every week. It is a good time to just relax and enjoy some adult interaction. I love these cards. Your blog is looking awesome. Everytime I look there is something new on it! So fun. Talk to you later. Shelby

Alicia Faye said...

Ooh! That was so fun! I seriously cannot wait for our July class, its going to be awesome! I love you so much and am so glad we got to hang out! Can't wait to make our other cards!
By the way, your blog is putting mine to shame! Love all the new stuff!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

You really have some great card making skilz!I'm glad we can keep in better touch this way. We just love you two so much! I wish we would've taken more pics last weekend! Duh, we have blogs to update! :D