The first chapter is amazing. It of course left us wanting more, lots more! Now it wasn't like the first chapter of eclipse that was in new moon. No not at all. It did not leave you hanging like that, but it was amazing! A great introduction to what exciting things are going to happen in Breaking Dawn! I just can't wait.
I don't have any pictures of this. But I would love to put the pictures of when Alicia and I went with my Bitter family to the book signing of eclipse! Which was so much fun. We got all our books signed by Stephenie Meyer. Fans were able to ask her questions beforehand. And while we waited we played this very fun trivia game: Edward Lovers vs. Jacob Lovers. GO EDWARD LOVERS! Very fun times!
We all couldn't stop smiling. We were having too much fun!!
Theresa even went up on stage as one of the Edward Lovers! Go Theresa! They of course won!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That was the most amazing day ever! We have to go to one of those for Breaking Dawn!
By the way, I totally stole your countdown thing, hope you don't mind. It was too amazing, I couldn't resist!
Well I've never read those books but that looked like fun!!! You have to take me to something like that maybe for Brisinger! hint hint :) jk you don't have to!!!! Well I still love you all!
Love,
Heidi Durfee
Post a Comment