We went and visited them last summer. It was James and mine first long trip. We were gone a week and a half. We drove straight to Wyoming with one hotel stop with my family. We arrived in Wyoming and were able to get a private tour with grandma and grandpa of Martins Cove. It was so good to see them and spend time with them. Here are some pictures!
Next Grandma and Grandpa took us on a tour in the rovers. We went all over the place. We saw the many different trails, and the real trail. We got to see all the spots around Martins cove. It was beautiful. It was wonderful to feel the spirit there too! There were some beautiful statues and dedicated sites. Grandma and Grandpa told us many stories. It was fun to see all that they had learned and what they did as missionaries at every different site.
Grandpa could not stop pointing out all the antelope. So I had to take some pictures.
Heidi and Hope pretending to pull the handcart.
The next day was Hopes Baptism. All the rest of the family had arrived the night before. It was so beautiful. Hope asked me to give the talk on the holy ghost. It was my first time doing a talk at a baptism. It was scary, but a good experience. Hope was beautiful!
Thanks grandma and grandpa! We had a blast. We can't wait to see you in October.

2 comments:
OMG! (oh my gosh!) That trip was so amazing! The pictures were great! I had so much fun reading and remembering everything we did! I loved how you like narrated all of your pictures! oh and by the way this blog was not too long! It was perfect! Love ya!(and James!) :)
Love,
Heidi
What an amazing trip! I agree with Heidi, you did a great job remembering all we did! I'll love reading this often!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment