This is Holli under the water!
Very cute typical Hope! Just floatin' around.
Brooke was excited when I showed her how to float with the water noodles. She didn't have to be carried around. She could swim around all by herself!
These next pictures are of Brooke trying to blow water through the noodle at James. It was hilarious! She was trying for a long time. James was a pretty good sport.
Hope and Brooke's favorite part! "James again, again, again!" They didn't want him to stop throwing them up into the air. They had a great time.
Don't worry Tiffany!! :) Brooke was caught every time! She loved it!! :)

2 comments:
hillary, you didn't tell me you are setting up a blog. I am impressed. It took me weeks to get mine looking good and figure out how everything works. Wow you must learn fast. I love the pictures. Especially the one of you and James at the top. You guys look so cute there. Talk to you later. Well, I guess I will see you tonight.
Oh how I wish I could've gone with you guys! It made me so sad that I was stuck doing dishes while you guys were swimming! :) Well I loved all the pictures they were so cute! Love you all!
Love,
Heidi Durfee
Post a Comment