We both love watching American Idol! We always make time for it. Last year we were able to go to the concert! It was so much fun. We went with my family. We were high up, but we enjoyed it a lot! That is Jordan Sparks! Here are some pics.
I went to another concert that year! My mom, my grandma Moore, my aunt Cindi, and I all took a road trip to San Diego to see Josh Groban!! Great concert! My grandparents were leaving on a mission at the end of April so it was so nice to go on this trip and spen lots of time with her and my aunt and my mom. We had so much fun. I drove, which was exciting. The first day we checked into our hotel and got ready for the concert. We then went out to eat and found this cute shopping place and shopped around.

We then drove to the concert and had the most fabulous time! At the concert we had floor seats and I was sitting on the end. (A friend of mine who had gone to the concert in AZ said that Josh comes out and sings in the audience during one of the songs) I was so excited, because he actually came out on our side singing. So he was singing my favorite song and walking up our isle. I couldn't believe it. I was going to shake his hand. I knew it! So I decide to stand up because currently I was just sitting turned around in my seat. As I stood I bumped into somebody which totally startled me. I turned around and there was this lady who had come from the middle of our row. She said excuse me I am going to the restroom. But she had totally other plans in mind. I wish I had not let her pass. She went into the isle and the usher came up and told her to go sit down, (because duh, Josh Groban was walking up our isle!) she told the usher that she was going to the restroom, but then proceeded to stand in the middle of the isle taking pictures of Josh! So 2 rows behind me Josh is singing with his amazing voice and holding some womans hand and his videoguy is standing right next to me. And I am standing hoping he will come forward and I will get to shake his hand, but NO! His security guard says to Josh, "turn around, you must turn around and go up another way". NOOOO I wanted to scream! Stupid lady! (Sorry-kindof) I am still a bit bitter! So my chance and dream was totally messed up by her! She just came back and walked down the isle to sit. Oh, how I glared at her. I hate to admit, but I was pretty upset. Anyone would have to agree. Especially you Alicia, I know you do! Thanks!! So anyway that was the concert. The whole thing was amazing! :)

The next day we drove to Coronodo Island. Driving on that bridge was a bit scary! It came as a surprise to everyone, because all the sudden we were over the water when I took the exit from the freeway! I look back now and it is pretty funny the way everyone reacted. We had a great time eating at a beach cafe, shopping, and walking along the beach! It is beautiful there! I loved that time with my grandma, mom, and aunt! We had a blast! Memories I will never forget. I can't wait to go back!
During our lunch at the beach bay cafe some battle ship passed through the bay. It was amazing! Very cool! We took lots of pics!
Gradma, Cindi, and mom at the beach!

Yes, behind me is the bridge that I drove on! It was a bit crazy at the time, but we got back off the island. So I think all went well. I wish now that I had taken pictures of all the cute houses on the island. They are gorgouse! Here is a pic while I was driving on the bridge.

The Beautiful San Diego skyline!
Here are more pictures of us on the beach. We had such a great time. I couldn't choose which ones to put up. So I picked way too many!


We had so much fun on the beach. We were a few hours later home, because we didn't want to leave! I hope to come back here soon!

3 comments:
Yay! You did it! Welcome to the blogging world!
This turned out so cute, and I think youre gonna love it.
And by the way I am still so bitter for you that that stupid lady ruined your chance to touch Josh!!!
This was one of the highlights of my life! Fun to be with my daughter, mom and sister!
Love, Mom
Well that American Idol concert was so fun even if I couldn't even see there faces! :) I wish we could do it again!!! Well I love you all!
Love,
Heidi Durfee
Post a Comment