Happy Happy Birthday to my James!
When we celebrate birthdays they are the best. There are always many celebrations and they are drawn out as long as possible (especially when it is mine! :)
So we always have to go out for birthday dinner and James picked Logans! YUM!
So we went out fridan night and hung out at San Tan Mall. Where James got his first birthday wish for a invisialign thing to go over his phone and protect screen. He has been wanting one for a long time. I made him wait until his birthday, and technically he got it 4 days early!! :)
Then on Sunday we celebrated with the Bitters, not only James birthday, but his sister Megans too. Because they share the same birthday, and every year it seems to be Super Bowl Sunday. So we had Super Bowl/Birthday Party!! Hooray!
James and I watching the game. Yes I actually watched the whole game and really enjoyed it. It was such a great game and sooo close!
but she was really watching the game mostly.
Theres a better pic of Maureen.
And during half time we did the birthday stuff!! Hooray! Cake and presents!
Megan with her present from us. I just loved wrapped presents!
So cute!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday James.
I love reading your blog. It reminds me of how fun it was when we were first married.
Sounds like he had a great b day! You're such a good wife!
Looks like a good Birthday. He is lucky to have you hillary. Thanks for helping out the other night. It was fun hanging out as always. Talk to you later. Shelby
Happy happy birthday James! Love the new shades and love love love the movie Better Off Dead! It's one of Ryan's faves, he has it on his ipod.
Love you both and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment