SWEET MOMENTS!

February 23, 2009

Seriously the BEST chocolate chip oatmeal cookies ever!!

I found this recipe online a few months ago here and will never go to another recipe. These cookies ALWAYS turn out so so good! They are big, puffy, chewy, slightly crunchy on the outside, and oh so perfect! And I love that every time they turn out perfect. Is your mouth watering yet?.....
MINE IS, AND I JUST ATE TWO!!


okay so maybe these pictures aren't the best, but if you want to try come on over. I have plenty. I made a double batch yesterday! They aren't going to last long...

3 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I have never found a good recipe for oatmeal cookies. Those look so good. I'll have to try them.

Delight said...

I wish I were close enough so that I could come over. They look yummy! I will have to try making them. Thanks!

Jason and Kristy said...

You have got to be kidding me! We have the same background again! How does this keep happening? We are way too similar, it's actually kind of scary how similar we are. Anyway, those cookies look absoltuley DELICIOUS! I might have to stop by!