SWEET MOMENTS!

February 28, 2009

February Update!

I have missed a few things this month, so I thought I would just combine a few! :)

First was Valentines Day! James surprised me at work on Friday and brought me these beautiful roses and a beautiful heart necklace. It was a beautiful surprise! I don't have a pic of the necklace, but it is sooo beautiful!!


That evening we went out to dinner at P.F. Changs. We both had never been there together and in a very long time. It was very yummy! And our favorite people that used to work at Gecko Grill work there and it was so fun to see them!

That evening I gave James his present. He loved the candy bar poster! (I know a little cheasy), but he enjoyed it! And it was fun to create!
I also gave him our Wicked Tickets. Yes I bought a gift for both of us. I hope James likes it too! :) I can't wait until we go in July!

Then I made the yummiest Chocolate Smoothies! They were the BEST!!

Onto something else...

I just had to take a picture of this cute tray. I made this dessert for Moore Family Home Evening. I made brownies and blondies and cut them out in heart shapes. They were a big hit!
An exciting thing we did this month is shelve out our hall closet. It used to hold our coats, but we moved them into the office and put some of them away in those vacuum sealed bags, which I love by the way. Anyway, we had to make room for more food and this is what we did! My mom gave us the idea years ago, and we finally did it! It didn't cost much at all! I will have to take a pic with all the food in it too! It holds a lot! I actually have some empty spaces now in my other cupboards, but I am sure they will be full soon! I don't know how we ever survived without these shelves!

3 comments:

lizlaughs said...

You always have the best ideas. I didn't have a chance to tell you but your outfit at fc tonight was so cute! Love, Liz

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Best.Post.Ever!
So many happy things! I love PF Changs. What is your favorite there?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh! I love your blog layout, by the way!