SWEET MOMENTS!

February 7, 2009

Our Anniversary: Special Thanks to Grandpa Warnock!!!

Okay, so I know that this post is waaay over due, but things have just been so very crazy around here!!

Last month was Not our 1st anniversary...
And Not our 2nd anniversary....
Yep, it was our 3rd anniversary! Hooray! We both can't believe it has been 3 years!

We had such a beautiful day! It was my day off, which worked out too perfectly and James didn't have work or school that day so we spent the day together. We went out to dinner the night before. James took me to The Keg. It was a very, very nice restaurant. The ambiance was beautiful and the food was perfect in every way. James agreed that we could probably afford that place once per year! ;) That day we decided to go and get pedicures. It was James first time and I wish, wish, wish I had remembered my camera! He loved it though, and I am sure I will never be able to go alone again! After that I did have piano lessons, but then we went and grabbed a bite to eat and then went to a movie. It was such a beautiful, relaxing day!
Didn't my toes turn out cute!?!

Alicia ~ look closely! It is our color! I was so excited to find it!
Our favorite color is "I'm not Bitter". We've used it for years because it is our favorite thing to say, especially Alicia and it is like the best color ever!! Ahhh love it!!! And now it is even more funny!
And now for our wonderful suprise from Grandpa Warnock. That week he sent us a beautiful letter and a check. He told James not to cash it, but take me out to a wonderful dinner. It was so sweet and nice of him and totally unexpected. We decided to go to Carrabas! A favorite of both of ours! It was perfect and so delicious!! Thank you Grandpa Warnock. You are the best!

So we splurged and got dessert! Oh my goodness! It was the best ever!
I can't even describe, just look at the pic! YUUUMM!!!!!

6 comments:

Alicia Faye said...

You are the cutest! True story: I was looking at the first picture of your toes, and had just thought in my head what a great color choice it was, when I scrolled down and saw your comment about it being "I'm not bitter." Totally made me laugh out loud.
I love and miss you and am so glad we got to talk last night! Happy late anniversary!

Jason and Kristy said...

Happy anniversary! Three years goes by so fast! Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary.

Durfee Family said...

To the sweetest of couples! May you have many more anniversaries! Love you!

Marcie and Holly said...

Congratulations! Looks like you guys had a FUN day!

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

How awesome! I'm so sorry that I forgot to wish you and James a Happy Anniversary and James a Happy Birthday. I'm the worst at remembering dates and things like that it's the number one thing I hate about myself... Anyway, tell James happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you both. I love you both so much and I'm so glad you had a fun day together!!!

Fowler Farm said...

So cute! And I do agree that you have cute toes, but I already told you that at church a few sundays ago. I love that fam pict of you guys all wearing white.