I have been getting ready for two big, big things: Cavalcade and an enrichment meeting.
**pictures coming soon**
I was going to Cavalcade rehearsals 2-3 times per week for the last 3 weeks with my piano students. It has been a lot of extra busy work, but of course always worth it.
Well, I came home from a long Cavalcade rehearsal and after a long work day and these beuatiful boxes were there to surprise me! Can you guess what was in them?.......
SURPRISE!
James and I had ordered them at Hobby Lobby, but they were taking a while to come in. We were supposed to go and pick them up later the next week, but James surprised me with them.
It was such a sweet surprise!

2 comments:
Those are so cute. I should hire you to decorate my room. It needs help!
I love them!!!! ok so did you realize that you have Christmas music on your ipod thing? I guess You're just getting ready for next Christmas really early! I noticed that you are reading The Forgotten Carols!!! haha! Christmas in March!!! =]
Post a Comment