SWEET MOMENTS!

March 15, 2009

Different feeling this week...

So last Sunday when we were playing Scrablle. Holli somehow got my camera and started taking random pictures of me during the whole game with the flash off. I never noticed!! But they did come in handy for this post...


I do have to say that this is probably one of my BEST curly hairdays! I love those days!!


I think I finally realized it here....


So here is why I have been feeling different! My hair went straight this week!
Thank the beautiful Kristy DeWitt because I would never do it myself. When she cuts my hair she always straightens it for me, she is so fast and amazing! ~ the big reason is because James LOVES it straight. And this is why: So he can run his hands through it a TON! When my hair is curly I don't let him touch it because it ruins the curls and makes them all frizzy. So James has been very happy this last week!


It is a fun change. And it definatly looked better the first day when Kristy styled it. But I do enjoy it for 3 days and then it is back to the curls! Poor James.

3 comments:

lizlaughs said...

Wow your straight hair looks really good... but I have to say I love the curls. You probably hear this all the time but I would give anything for curls like that. You have the cutest hair.

Jason and Kristy said...

It's been so long since I've looked at any blogs! I'm so glad you enjoyed having it stright for a little while. I'm sure James was so excited. You look amazing either way, but ya gotta admit it's nice to be able to do both. I love having options!

Amanda said...

I've never seen your hair straight before! how fun. Andrew loves when my hair is straight, so I know what that is like. And I love to have it different every once in a while. It's so fun to let the professional do the straightening so you don't have to! Your hair looks very shiney and healthy! It's beautiful!
Love,
Amanda