Fry's is having such an amazing sell right now! And I officially used my coupon sense membership for the first time! It was such an exciting night!
I am not sure I will be able to go to every grocery store and get the good deals every week, but I had time this last week and James and I went grocery shopping! We first went to Safeway, Albertsons, and Bashas and came home with ONLY what was on the list! We had some great savings and I got the soap for FREE!!
I am not sure I will be able to go to every grocery store and get the good deals every week, but I had time this last week and James and I went grocery shopping! We first went to Safeway, Albertsons, and Bashas and came home with ONLY what was on the list! We had some great savings and I got the soap for FREE!!
Then we went to the best sales and that was at Frys! I got so many great deals. We did two orders of 30 items each. We both saved 86% at Frys! I used coupons on everything but the goldfish crackers. And I just have to say that those kleenex boxes were .42 cents each!! Woo Hoo!! The mustard, frozen veggie steamers, salad dressing, chilli, and rotel were all free!! Go coupons!
Something else that is great about Coupon Sense is that I can tally my savings.
So ....(drum roll please)....
My shopping trips cost me a total of: $80.78
My average savings was: 74.86%
and I saved a total of $240.59!!!
Coupon sense is so awesome! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:
Hillary, that is awesome!! I'm way impressed w/ the savings! Will you share your tips with me? Email me sometime sarren414@yahoo.com. Can I get your email so I can invite you to me blog. Thanks!
Well done Hillary! I'm glad I'm not the only one that goes crazy with coupons and grocery sales. Jason always gives me a hard time about how much food I buy for only the 2 of us but I can't pass up a good deal!
Post a Comment