After Moore Christmas Eve we go over and have Bitter Christmas Eve with the Bitters! They have a family tradition where they open presents right at Midnight. So we went over and got to relax and wait until it was finally midnight. It was so nice to see Amanda and Andrew again. They were in town for a week during the Christmas holiday. Lily was allready asleep so we had to wait to see her. We sat around and read Luke 2 and sang Christmas songs. Then a few people finished wrapping presents. And we just relaxed waiting for midnight to come. Finally for the 2 who are still living at home they went into their bedrooms while "santa" came! And FINALLY we were allowed to wake up Lily Maye! Isn't she adorable!




Oh and open presents too!
Yep, that is basiclly all we did was hold Lilly. But she was soon kind of ticked that we woke her up and was not impressed with presents, or wraping paper, or ribbon. Poor thing!
Everyone had a very nice Christmas!

Mariah opening a present.
Maureen opening our gift we got her. She Loooved it!
James even came up with this one. He is getting pretty smart!

Amanda and Andrew (I think Andrew was just as tired as Lily) :)

Maureen with her cute new hat.

We were having too much fun I didn't get that many pics. I will have to remember next year!!!
Thank you everyone! What a great start to a very very Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I was very tired, but poor Lily looks like a deer in the headlights in most of the pics. Thanks for posting all the family pics. It was fun to re-live the whole thing a second time (this time while I am awake!)
-Andrew
Post a Comment