SWEET MOMENTS!

January 16, 2009

The Nutcracker

We absolutly loved the Nutcracker Ballet. It was such an exciting night! We went out to dinner and then headed to Phoenix. It was so fun being with just Heidi. She is such a funny girl.

Symphony Hall is such a beautiful place! Here we are waiting to go inside.


Heidi and me. It was going to start very soon. . . .
The Nutcracker had been amazing! I loved it, Heidi loved it, and even James liked it! It was soo much fun to share the moment with Heidi. I knew she was so excited and loved every minute of it. We shared all our favorite parts afterwards. It was such a beautiful night.
And even though it is soo cold outside we had to get icecream afterwards. Yum Yum!!

2 comments:

lizlaughs said...

What a nice sister and bro-in-law! I love the nutcracker!

Krista Darrach said...

I love the nutcracker too - and I collect them. We got to go this year too! I try to go every year. There's just a special place in my heart for that Ballet / and of course the music to go with it.