SWEET MOMENTS!

January 8, 2009

Christmas Day

I know it is sooo past Christmas. But I just haven't had time to post this, but I have to put these pics on! It was such a great, beautiful day. We enjoyed it way too much!!
James opening his stocking. Stockings have to be first!

Me with my stocking. I made a long list for James of things I would like for Christmas. I wanted to make it long so I would be surprised with what he got me. Well one of the things was shower gel. My stocking was FULL of shower gel. He is such a crazy boy.

After stockings is presents!!James spoiled me so much! One of the gifts he got me was a wii! We have been having so, so, so much fun with this. We love the Wii!My inlaws gave me a very fun game for the wii. I wasn't allowed to open it the night before for obvious reasons!!I tried to make James wait as long as I could to open his big present. So he opened some other gifts, one was his favorite tv show, Psych season 2. He was so excited and has almost finished watching all the episodes.I finally let him start. He was so excited. I took a ton of pics!He just figured it out!!
Oh, so this is why I couldn't figure out what it was. Each club was wrapped and taped up with bubble wrap! He he he!

He enjoyed unwrapping each one. It was so fun to watch. I wish I could have videoed it!








He can't wait to try them out!
James bought me this beautiful shirt. He picked it out all by himself!


After we set up the wii and played a little. We went over to my parents house for Christmas morning. Here is my mom opening her present from James and I. Isn't she so cute?!

Here is my dad with his ASU tie that we gave him. He has been wanting one for years!
Hope and Heidi


Dad and Holli
(I didn't have any pics of Heather :( but one that she was making the silliest face in~which I think she did on purspose so I wouldn't put it on the blog!! Silly girl, I will get you!!!....)
My sisters and I exchange gifts in a rotation. So we only buy one gift. This year James and I had Heidi. We bought her a ticket to see the Nutcracker Ballet. She has been asking me to take her for years. I was so excited to give her this gift. Pictures to come soon...
Here is Heidi doing a funny pose next to James and my present from my parents! We had no idea what it could be.
Doesn't it look great! It doesn't crowd our house at all and we LOVE our new chest freezer. It is such an amazing gift! My parents are so smart. We needed one so bad!
After presents we all just lounge around and relax enjoying the day. James spent 2 HOURS cleaning and polishing his new clubs! He is such a clean freak! It was so cute to watch him. I bought him a golf club cleaning kit that had 3 little brushes, 3 solutions, and a sponge. He loved that just as much as his clubs.

He's still going at it!

Here is James with "My" present! :)

We have both enjoyed the wii a lot!!

No comments: