Our Christmas Eve's are sooo busy!!!
But we love it!
That evening we started out at Marc and Michelles house. We have our Mexican Fiesta dinner YUUUM!! My favorite! And everyone just sits around talking and holding babies. Relaxing and noisy!! ;)
Shaelyn, Heidi, Holli
These two wouldn't stop posing! So cute!
Heather holding Ava, of course!!
Look I got to hold her too!
And Ellie! Thanks Heather!!
Then each family does a skit or talent.
Marc and Michelles Family and Randy and Tiffanys Family put this skit together. It was so funny! I wish I had got it on video. They made these cute costumes for each child and each came in to a different part of the snowman song from Primary Colors cd. So first Brooke and Ellie did the normal version of Once their was a snowman...
Shelby then came out during that song
Colton came out as the 3rd snowman totally dancing. He is a 13 year old boy so it surprised many. He has got some great moves. I love it!
Then all the different snowmen came out. It was so cute and funny!
Then the sun came and melted, melted...
Missy and Brians family sang Silent Night.
(I don't have a pic of Bob and Cindis family. I was playing the piano for them!)
Then grandma read a cute pioneer Christmas story.
It was so much fun to have Grandpa and Grandma back for Christmas. They were definatly missed last year. Next Grandma gave out her beautifully sewn jammies for all the grandkids. They were so cute!! I didn't get any pics, becasue I was taking pics with my grandmas camera, but you can see them at my moms blog. They definatly make Christmas perfect!
Overall, we had a Very Merry Christmas with the Moores!!

No comments:
Post a Comment