SWEET MOMENTS!

December 11, 2008

My amazing cousin Colby!


I have an amazing cousin!

okay so I actually have many, many, many amazing cousins, but the one I am bloggin' about is Colby Moore!!

Well, actually her name is now Colby Lindblom and has been for awhile, but I still can't get used to it. I still always say Colby Moore! - sorry Colby Moore

I love this girl. She amazes me in so many ways! Colby and I grew up together of course! When we were both under 10 she was my annoying little cousin who wanted all the same things I had. We fought over my little ponies, barbies, playing princess and maid, and how the little mermaid song goes.... like constantly! But we loved each other! So many fun times at sleepovers, parties, the cabin, and grandmas house!! Every Sunday was a new adventure and game.
Colby and I haven't spent much time together since both of us got married and now she has the cutest little baby girl. BUT, Colby and I have a little side biz going on that just started and I am lovin' it!

After our little gig last Saturday, Colby and I hung out for an hour or so and it was so nice! We ate Neds, which was amazing and we sat and chatted it up! I loved it!
I can't stop thinking about how much fun it was. Colby, how I have missed you!! We have so much more in common now and I love talking to you! You have always been such a great example to me! I have looked up to you for many years now. You amaze me with everything you've done and accomplished in your life and everything you are doing right now. You are so smart! You are such a good mom! You have such a strong testimony and you always share it by mouth and example! Thank you!!
I love you so much! Can't wait to hang out with you again, and with that little baby of yours! (you know I've got to get to know her better so I can tell her what a great mom she has) and maybe one of these times, we'll include the guys!! :)

1 comment:

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

my mouth is gaping open at all of the sweet things you said. Hillary Dawn Durfee! (Bitter) haha. I am tearing up at all the sweet things you wrote about me. Thank you so much. I sure love you. It is amazing to think about all of our times together since we were little girls all the way until now. I love spending time with you too! And Saturday was tons and tons of fun! I love you girl! And just as you said I'm an example to you... I've always thought the same thing about you being one for me. You're the amazing one and I love you so much!