SWEET MOMENTS!

December 24, 2008

It's FINALLY Christmas!!

Hooray!! It is finally Christmas! I am just too excited! Today has been so long at work. The clock just wouldn't move. I cannot wait to give some of the gifts I have to give. I am so excited! Especially for James. He has no idea what I got him and it is driving him nuts!!

He has had way too much time staring at this thing, and shaking, and wishing he could open it! HA!! HA!! I can't wait!!

Here is some Christmas things that we have been up to:


Durfee Baking Day
We had so much fun!! We made way too many good things.
Here is Hope helping me make Tiger butter. YUM!


Here I am getting my goody plates ready!


Here is mom sugaring her Russian Tea Cakes. A Christmas Favorite and must have!!


What a champ! Heidi helped so much even with her broken foot. She was such a trooper. She and Holli rolled and rolled and rolled cookies out for us!
I also finished decorating my Christmas Tree. It turned out pretty darn cute! This year I got some new ornaments, instead of using my handmade ones. I loved it, but it was hard. I still had to put some handmade ones up, especially in the back. :) I love beautiful presents!! All wrapped up nice with beautiful bows and tags. A present has to look good! It has to look so good that you almost don't want to unwrap it! I did say almost! :) James wouldn't put bows on mine, but he did wrap them. Afterwards I tied ribbon on all of our presents! Yeah!




Last night we had the Durfee Extended Family Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun! This is a picture of all my aunts with their youngest babies on their laps!

We had such a good time just chatting after dinner and the gift exchange.
Heidi, Holli (texting!), and Mom

Heather and Dad


Merry Christmas Everyone!!
We are off to a Moore Christmas party and Bitter Christmas party! Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Fowler Farm said...

so what was in the box? Looks like something really awesome. Hope you had a great christmas. Talk to you later.