So it is finally Christmas at the Bitters. Hooray!! A couple friends asked me to post about it so here ya go....
I am so excited about these new towells. (the ones with pom poms). Aren't they adorable! I of course love my Santa towell too. It was given to me at my bridal shower.
Ornament Arrangement (I got the idea from Ikea) Love ya Ikea!!
Our Christmas Tree... it doesn't have any ornaments yet!

You must have jingle bells on your door

My Christmas signs I made last year.
I absolutely love my new star that I made!!
My new stockings!
Entry way
Cute side table

Ornament Arrangement (I got the idea from Ikea) Love ya Ikea!!
You must have jingle bells on your door
My Christmas signs I made last year.
My new stockings!
My couches! With my favorite star shaped pillows and my new star pillow additions.


James favorite ornament.
Last year, or maybe the year before, my mom and I drug James and my dad to Poppeys!! It was around Christmas time and we wanted to see all the cute stuff. Well they weren't very excited, but they didn't mind that when we got there we entered their names along with our own into a contest they were having. They would draw names every so often and the winner would get a prize. It was so funny because the next two people to win a prize was my dad and James. And this is the ornament that James won!! Thanks babe! (of course it is pretty much the same size as my tree so it gets hung in the window)
And last, but definitely not least, My favorite part of decorating.
My entertainment Center!!
I changed it a lot this year and I am in love with it. There are a few things I am still working on, but it will hopefully get done soon. I just love being in my front room. I can sit in their for hours and hours and not do anything. Just sit and think of cute things to do to it. Too much fun!!!

James favorite ornament.
Last year, or maybe the year before, my mom and I drug James and my dad to Poppeys!! It was around Christmas time and we wanted to see all the cute stuff. Well they weren't very excited, but they didn't mind that when we got there we entered their names along with our own into a contest they were having. They would draw names every so often and the winner would get a prize. It was so funny because the next two people to win a prize was my dad and James. And this is the ornament that James won!! Thanks babe! (of course it is pretty much the same size as my tree so it gets hung in the window)
My entertainment Center!!
I changed it a lot this year and I am in love with it. There are a few things I am still working on, but it will hopefully get done soon. I just love being in my front room. I can sit in their for hours and hours and not do anything. Just sit and think of cute things to do to it. Too much fun!!!

3 comments:
Hills, you are the cutest ever! Your house is always adorable and I love how much you get into the spirit of things! Love you!
What talent you have! When are you coming over to help me with all my nativities????? I can't wait!
Love you! Mom
Cutest decorations EVER!!!
Sorry I have never commented before...but I do read your blog. I am retarded :)
Post a Comment