For Christmas Holli gave James and I the CUTEST ice cream bowls! So we just had to have an icecream sunday party! We also needed to have my family come over and play the wii so we decided to have:
A Wii Ice Cream Party!!
Here is all the yummy things we had to make our sundaes!
And then you get this!! YUM!!
First, we all played bowling, (grandma and grandpa liked this game best)!
Everyone had a good time.
Dad playin' the wii!
Me playin' too
Heather playin'
Heidi watching!
Heidi and Holli playing eachother.
Such intense faces!! :)
Still going at it!

You can do it Holli!

Shoot those Ducks!

You can do it Holli!
Shoot those Ducks!
Grandpa playin the wii! He was so fun to watch!

Heather challenged Grandpa to a fishing battle!

Hollis cute slippers! LOVE!

Heidi cow racing!
Holli sneaking off and playing games on the computer!
Dad and Heather cheering everyone on!
Hope grabbed my camera. I think this was the only good shot!! :)

Heather challenged Grandpa to a fishing battle!
Hollis cute slippers! LOVE!
Heidi cow racing!
This was so hilarious! We all were laughing so hard.
Especially at Grandma and Grandpa because Grandma was trying so hard to cow race, but wasn't doing too well and Grandpa was laughing so hard!

The girls didn't want to leave. Since it was my day off the next day I said they could spend the night. We had so much fun playing the wii all night and the next morning.
We also made a yummy breakfast!!
Waffles with berry syrup, and whip cream! YUMMY!!

5 comments:
That was a fun night! As far as I'm concerned we could do that for family night every Monday!!!! Thanks for having us over!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I've never heard of wii cow racing, sounds pretty crazy!
This is Kristy Dewitt by the way, I don't know why it only says Jason.
This looks like so much fun! Glad you girls had fun - I love sister time!
that sounds like it was so much fun! Great idea especially having Grandma and Grandpa come I'm sure they had a blast. Do you know how Grandpa's surgery went by the way?
Post a Comment