SWEET MOMENTS!

October 8, 2009

Music Marathon 2009

Music Marathon is a piano recital at the mall. This is a fundraiser for my piano teachers organization - DVMTA. I participated in this piano recital for years growing up and now I get to put my own students in it.
It is a lot of fun! Not only do they play for family and friends, but also for those who are walking around the mall. They each earn a ribbon too.
I was so proud of all of my students this year. The recital was moved up a month early and they all put in the extra practicing to make their songs better learned and ready. Great Job everyone!

I didn't even know I had the following pictures until I got home. James took these. Thanks babe!

Holli
Heidi
Hope
Madison and I playing a duet
Afterwards we went to Krispy Kremes for yummy donuts! They were GOOD!
Dad, Heidi, Holli, and Mom
Hope (couldn't resist)
James rocking and eating...
What a fun Saturday!! :)

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

That is so cool! Cleveland finishes his piano classes at the end of the school year, then they recommend that he takes private lessons so I hope you will still be teaching then.