Here are the crafts I have been working on.
This years super saturday has finally come together and I am really excited about these crafts.
Our Super Saturday is October 24th orders and money are due this Sunday the 27th.
Tile w/ vinyl lettering quote
cost: $5.00
cost: $3.00
Quiet Book
My little reverence book
cost: $8.50

Lace flower hair pin
This is our free craft. It is very cutely made by Erica Holmstrom.
cost: free; one per person
Lace flower hair pin
This is our free craft. It is very cutely made by Erica Holmstrom.
cost: free; one per person
cost: $16.00



Set of 4 Picture Blocks (ribbon not included)
cost: $4.00
These were made by Kristy DeWitt. She did such an awesome job!
Clock
cost: $10.50
(bring your own paper and embellishments)
You will need one 12x12 paper and one 8 1/2 x 11 matching cardstock.
We will cut out the numbers for you there with your cardstock.
cost: $3.50
I just love how all the crafts turned out this year.
In addition sisters can come and attend 3 different classes.
Cake Decorating 10:00 – 1:00
(Decorate your own cupcake)
Everything Pumpkins 10:30 – 11:00
(Learn and sample pumpkin recipes and homemade pie crusts)
Tamales 11:30 – 12:00
(Learn how to make and sample home made Tamales)
(Decorate your own cupcake)
Everything Pumpkins 10:30 – 11:00
(Learn and sample pumpkin recipes and homemade pie crusts)
Tamales 11:30 – 12:00
(Learn how to make and sample home made Tamales)
Super Saturday is going to be so fun this year! Hooray!!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are so cute! I totally want to make stuff again this year if you will let me. I am loving all of the blocks!
Those are all so cute - I wish I could come play! I miss crafting with you!
Post a Comment