SWEET MOMENTS!

September 25, 2009

Last few weeks...............

Things have just been crazy around here.
So here are the things we have been up to and have enjoyed doing......

I organized my ribbon into jars.
I just love how it looks!

.................................................................................................................

I put together an enrichment night on 72 hour kits. Everyone was able to purchase these food kits for their 72 hour kits. It was a lot of work, but really fun to do and I learned so much.

Here is all the food after the shopping trip. My ward ordered over 60 kits!!
And here is the finished kit. I made 4 for us.
James gets 3 and I can have 1. I think that should work! ;)

.....................................................................................................................
Piano lessons began again which has been very fun and busy! It is so fun to see everyone again and watch them grow in their piano study. I love teaching piano!!!
...................................................................................................................

We celebrated Maureen's (James sister) 21st Birthday!
Happy Birthday Maureen!! :)Cute shots of the birthday girl! So excited!Yummiest chocolate ice cream cake ever!
Of course it was from Dairy Queen!!! Love that place too much!!Everyone watching football after the party..... but not for long ........
move over boys it is time for Disney Scene It! YAY! We LOVE that game!!!Cute pic of Megan and Theresa.
...................................................................................................................
My brother in law invited/talked me into :) joining his fantasy football league. I have no idea what I am doing and I am an easy one to beat, but it has been a fun try. Too bad every week whoever I am up against their team players have The Best Game of Their Career!!! I can't wait until my players have their best game ever!!
...................................................................................................................

James has had tons and tons of homework!
He is always working on it! Such a good student.

.......................................................................................

High school football started! YAY!
With that comes my offices contest. And I am playing to win this year!! We pick which schools will win each week. We play on AZ Central and on the Tribunes website.

Exiting News: Well for Tackle the Trib I enter James and myself. And for the first 2 weeks James won!! Yeah twice!!!!! :) Hooray!! Each win got us a gift card to Cicis pizza. I have never been there, but I won't mind doing it for free!!

Yeah and this pic actually does say James Bitter won in the newspaper! Go James!!I also tied with Marc the first week for our offices competition and then I won the tie breaker! YAY! Thanks Marc!

......................................................................................................
I have been working on lots and lots and lots of super saturday crafts! And I am finally done! Hooray!!! They will be in a very soon upcoming post!

..........................................................................................................

After quite a few weeks of hand washing.
We finally broke down and bought a new dishwasher! Yay!!
So much nicer after the 25+ old one!
It works like a dream and is sooo quiet. Thanks dad bitter for helping install it! .....................................................................................
The End.

2 comments:

Durfee Family said...

Wow - I'm exhausted just reading about all of the fun! How productive! It's definitely been a fun month!

lizlaughs said...

You have been busy! Those ribbon jars are so cute!