Day One: Driving
James smiling at the beginning of the drive (around Flagstaff area)
Something to entertain me during the long drive while listening to our audiobooks.
It turned out pretty cute!

******************
James and baby James.
James, David, Austin, Tracy rockin' (such serious faces!!) :)
I tied ribbon onto this cute notebook for my mom for her birthday.
I am glad I waited to do it on the drive.
It was a perfect past time and I could still look around at what was out the window.
We arrived late Friday night or I guess it was actually early Saturday morning in Provo. We stayed with my cousin Alicia in her so cute condo. It was perfect in every way! Thanks Alicia!!We loved staying up until 3:00 in the morning every night talking and laughing!
******************
Day 2: Shopping/Hanging with family and friends
The next day we went to see James best friend Ben and his wife Nina and their sooo very cute new little boy Diego James Allred, who they call James. Yes they named their son after James. James loves it and is very excited!
James, Ben, and baby James.
Then we let the boys hang out and Alicia, Nina, and I went shopping! We enjoyed Tai Pan too much! We also went to Gardner Village. Love Love Love that place! Too many cute things! It was definately a fun busy day of shopping!
Then James and I headed to Clinton which is about 1 1/2 hrs from Provo. It was definatly worth the drive as we got to hang out with James family. Guy and Tracy were soooo nice and fun to be with and we were so glad they invited us to their house. We loved seeing Austin and Brady (their sons) too and of course Nana. We miss them lots! We ate such a yummy dinner and then laughed lots with garage band.
I also was able to meet some of James family who I had never met before: James cousin David and his wife Hallie and their so very cute daughter Briar. Also James aunt Monica and her husband Chris and son Christian. It was so wonderful to finally meet them all and we can't wait to see them again and get to know eachother better. Unfortunatly I didn't get any pics of the last group. We Love you Warnock Family!!
Brady & Guy watching
James, David, and Tracy rockin out!
Briar dancing ~ She is sucha doll and was so fun to watch
Hallie and Nana
We had so much FUN!! Thanks again Guy and Tracy!


Of course I couldn't get James to play, but I almost did....
Ben and James
I don't get it, but they do and they had a lot of fun!
*********************
***************
Day 3: Baby James blessing and hang out with Allred family! We love you guys!
The whole group after the blessing.
Daddy and Mommy and Baby! So cute!
Baby James, Ben and James.
He is awake! It was so fun holding him and playing with him. He is just so cute and made such cute noises when you talked to him. We Loved him!!
We had such a yummy lunch and dinner and then we played games. I was so excited to play Ticket to Ride. I had never played before and have been wanting to for awhile.
Until....
Ben suggested an old past time of theirs...
*********************
The next day was more shopping for Alicia and I. We went to the BYU book store, and University mall and we ate at Zupas. It was soo very yummy! James was saved from a day of shopping by Uncle Guy! James hitched a ride with Ben to his work and Guy met them there at 6:00 AM. Guy had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to meet them. Thanks Guy! They had such a fun day of boy stuff - Cabellas, pizza, and shooting. Wish he would have got some pics! - but that is my job. Afterwards we met James back at Tai Pan in Sandy and headed to West Jordan for the famous DUNFORD DONUTS!!

The Chocolate Iced Chocolate Cake Donut
Yes, we brought home 6 dozen of these for family and friends and most of those were requested before we left! :) You cannot go to Utah without getting some of these! They are the best! And don't tell my dad, but the other flavors are really good too!! :)
We then had to say goodbye to Alicia and head to Spring City to see James Grammy and Grandpa Bitter. It was so nice seeing them again. It had been a long time. Grammy made us such a yummy dinner and then James aunts, Sonya and Saebra and their families came over for dessert. It was so nice to sit back and chit chat and catch up with everyone about what they have been up to. James went out to help Grandpa with some chores and they rode Grandpas horses. We had such a great time. The only sad thing is I didn't take any pics. :(
But I snapped a few shots as we were leaving.
Grammy and Grandpas house.
Well I think we packed in as much as we could and I know there was lots more we wanted to do. Can't wait to come again!! :)

6 comments:
We must think alike. We just got back from our vacation to Utah too. I just haven't taken the time to post all of the pics yet. Looks like you guys had fun. We actually tried some of the other flavors of dunford donuts, and you're right, they were good.
Hey beautiful - great post. I'm so glad you guys had a good trip and it was seriously so fun having you stay with me. I'm also so glad we got to spend so much time together while you were here, and it seriously made me wish(again)that we lived closer. Also, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, it totally made my day. Love you!
PS, my cookies turned out amazing. They were a huge hit and I ate so many of them, it's embarrassing. Thanks for sharing your recipe - you are the greatest!
WOW! Fun trip. Makes me miss Utah! I want to go... wah wah! OK - no more crying! I'm glad you had so much fun! After all I did get some pretty cute presents from that trip! :)
Looks like you guys have been busy this summer! Glad we can keep in touch, of course your blog is creative and cute! How is enrichment and Relief Society going? I don't know how you keep up with everything!
What a fun trip and of course the Dunford donuts were very much appreciated! How yummy!
Post a Comment