SWEET MOMENTS!

August 17, 2009

Wickedly Amazing!

In July James and I went to Wicked at Gammage with my mom and dad.

It was so amazing in every way. It was all of our first time seeing it and we all loved it. Yes, even James and dad. James was surprised. He said, "Wow, they pulled that story off better than I thought they would." I have been listening to the music ever since and can't seem to get enough of it! Out of all the things I have gone to at Gammage I think Wicked is my new favorite. Especially because it truly leaves you feeling happy and wonderful! LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to go again someday.
James and I outside Gammage.
Mom and Dad

2 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I want to see this play sometime, it sounds so good. Maybe I will have to get the soundtrack until they come back to gammage again.

Durfee Family said...

Yep, this seriously was the best! VERY FUN!