SWEET MOMENTS!

October 25, 2009

Fall Decore 2009

This years fall decor:
I did a new thing this year and changed out my floral arrangement in my enry way. I totally copied my mom because she is amazing. I love it!
*I still want to make a table runner to go across this for fall. I have the idea, but just haven't put forth the effort/work. Maybe and I so hope that I can get it done this weekend... This is a new addition this year to the decor again thanks to my Mom!! :) She is so creative and completely designed it and a FALL banner. Love ya Mom!
We made these Halloween banners together. They were sooo much fun!
Up close and personal. We love Stickle and Jewels!
My witchy lamps!

The entertainment center!
I just love this piece of furniture. It allows me to have so many more places to decorate and have fun. I am so greatful for it! It recieved a couple new things.
These spooky blocks were from last years super saturday and the countdown blocks were from this years super saturday. (what am I going to do next year?!!)
My mom in law bought me this glittery WICKED sign and added cute ribbons which just made it pop even more. I just LOVE it! ~especially after seeing the play for the first time!
Megan (sis in law) bought me this so cute glittery BEWARE sign and also added cute ribbons/buttons to made it even better! Love it! - Thanks girls! Your the best!

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

I love all of you decorations. You and your Mom are so creative!