SWEET MOMENTS!

August 5, 2008

Kumcha silliness!!

Heidi learned this funny game, song, dance.... I am not sure what it is. It is called Kumcha! (we learned it at Hopes birthday party) It is fun to play and fun to watch.
Trust me it is harder then it looks which is why I am messing up a ton!
Anyway, enjoy our silliness!!!
(There is a 12-15 second delay at the beginning -don't worry, be patient, it will play
Oh and make sure to pause the ipod)

2 comments:

Fowler Farm said...

Ok that is so funny. I have no idea what the heck is going on there. Just looks like a bunch of girls that are a bit out of their minds! HAHA! Anyway, I love the tribute to your mom. Sounds like she is a great lady. Cute pictures of you guys too.

Heidi D. said...

ok i know that you just love my comments and have been missing them so here it is! OMGOSH! that is so funny! kumcha is like the best game ever especially when you have tons of energy! one of these times, hillary, we need to play it again and go really really fast!!!! So I love your new background! It is simply fabulous! Love it! =] um...... well I guess that's all! Stay cute!!!!
Love forever,
Heidi (your favorite sister)