SWEET MOMENTS!

August 22, 2008

Girls Only Weekend ...or The Adventures of Cindi & Tiffany

Missy, Ava, Cindi, Tiffany, and Mom
Tiffany, Missy, Ava, Cindi, and Hillary
Hillary and Diane (It was my first girls weekend)
Baby Ava - she is just too cute!

We had so much fun at the cabin a couple weekends ago. (I know I am way behind on blogging)
My mom, and my aunts Cindi, Tiffany, and Missy plus baby Ava, and I all went up to the cabin for a girls only weekend. We went out to eat both nights (no cooking!!) and we all went to walmart to stock up on some much needed snacks!!

We did nothing but eat, talk, watch movies, talk, eat, sleep, talk, eat, read, and talk some more! We had a great time. It was so relaxing........ until

Spiders!!

So without grandma their to save the day against the pesky spiders we had to take matters into our own hands ...or... rather Cindi and Tiffany's hands!
So their was this larger wolf spider way up high above Cindi's bed. My mom and I tried to convince her to just leave it along, but that just couldn't be done. Cindi begged Tiffany's help (which is kind of funny if you know my aunt Tiffany because she is deathly afraid of Spiders ~ She firmly believes they follow her and jump out at her and only her)
So we were all surprised when Tiffany said she would help Cindi. They came up with a very funny plan. (I wished I could have videoed it because that would make it a lot more hilarious - but enjoy these pics)

The Spider (yes that big speck)

Tiffany investigating the spider situation after she got a very large shoe

Cindi ready with the bug spray. (Plan A: Tiffany throw the shoe and knock spider out and down. Cindi spray the killing juice everywhere - and to hurry before it jumped on Tiffany)

Then after several attempts to throw the shoe at the spider. Plan B was made:
Tuh duh! The expandable shoe!

And of course we all couldn't stop laughing!!!
Tiffany getting ready to swing!

You can do it!!!
And splat! The Spider was dead!!!
What a fun weekend! We never stopped laughing.
Thank you Cindi and Tiffany for the entertainment!!
And surprisingly to everyone, but Tiffany... dead spiders brother was found (where else?) but in Tiffany's room. So the expandable shoe was invented again and the spider did not get revenge. Tiffany and Cindi did! I don't have any pictures of this attack because I was laughing to hard to get my camera.

We had such a great time and didn't want it to end. We can't wait until next year!!!
We hope then that everyone will be there. We missed you Grandma, Patty, Michelle, and Colby! We'll see if the spiders return.......!!

1 comment:

Marcie and Holly said...

So much fun! I love girls vacations and going to the cabin! You got to do both! Way cool.