The trivia answers had to be turned in by 11:30. They were to be graded and then 3 would be chosen as the winners. And amazingly mine and Mariahs were two of the winners! It was so exciting and unexpected! We were completely shocked! We each got a Breaking Dawn T-shirt. Here is our graded answer sheet. I can't believe we missed 2. The two we missed were: Which hand of Bella's did James bite? We said left, but I guess it was right. The next question we missed was How many times did the clock tower ring before Bella got to Edward? So we looked it up and Alicia counted 9 times and then Bella ran into Edward at exactly the same time as the 10th ring. So we wrote down 9, but I guess they thought the answer should have been 10. What ever!!
So we mostly did awesome. We were very proud of ourselves and enjoyed finding the answers.
We still had some time left before midnight. So Alicia finished reading the first chapter of Breaking Dawn again (in the second edition of Eclipse). Maureen and Mariah were reading Eclipse together (Mariahs first time!!) They were on the last chapter - almost done!!
Shelby got picture happy and took a ton of pictures of everyone! ~ including herself!
I read out loud parts of the first chapter of Breaking Dawn ( in Eclipse) that were my favorite!
And then finally at 12:30 they called out our color and letter!! Yellow F!! Hooray! It was our turn! Here are Mariah and Maureen with their book.
Hooray ~ lets go home and read!
So who is done reading? I marked my calendar and made sure my schedule was clear so I could read all weekend. After 14 hours (not consistent) I finished on Saturday night! It was perfect! What an amazing book. It had everything I needed and wanted. It was perfect. Stephenie Meyer is a genius! I couldn't have asked for more! I want to start it again, but I had promised it to my mom, then James, then my aunt Cindi, and then maybe I could read it again.
Now I just can't wait until everyone else is done so we can talk about it! Call me or post or email. I want to hear what everyone thought!! (Check out Laurensbite blog for lots of great discussions too!)

3 comments:
Hi Hillary - Krista Darrach here-
I love the Twilight series - and I'm obsessed as well! Although I must restrain myself from being too silly. I too read it in 14 hours - I didn't LOVE it...not like Twilight...but It's growing on me. I need to read it again.
I can't wait for the movie...have you seen all the trailers on you tube?? check out my blog I have a link to a new scene (you've probably already seen it- if so oh well) it's an awesome scene! darrachdelights.blogspot.com
Neat to see your pictures from your party. Too cute..
I had so much fun seeing you at the Breaking Dawn release party. You are so fun. I didn't sleep for a loooong time until I finished the book. LOVED IT!
HI Hillary, I can't across your blog from Shelby's. I wanted to say I think you will be AMAZING in your new calling. You are so kind and such an inspiration to so many. The Lord will bless and sustain you in many ways. I wish I could have got to know you in Primary better. It seems we're always running around in there which makes it so hard. I've been in there for 3 1/2 yrs now! Maybe one day I can be with you gals in RS again. That will be a bitter sweet day. I love Primary, and I miss RS. Anyway, I love this Breaking Dawn post! HOW FUN!? Did you know the Twilight movie comes out on my BIRTHDAY!? What a GREAT b-day present and party for me, going to the premiere! YEAH!
Post a Comment