Well James and I are addicted to little kids and babies. We are so lucky that our best friends have triplets and don't mind at all if we take one off their hands!! :)
One Saturday James and I took Hallie to the park and to see the ducks on greenfield/southern. It is such a beautiful park and we had lots and lots of fun!!! :)
James with Hallie going down the slide.
James and Hallie walking around
James and Hallie walking over to the ducks
Trying to get the ducks to come closer!
Hallie throwing bread into the water
Having a great time!

Having a great time!
Hallie and me

A few weeks later James and I needed to run errands to Ikea and Costco and I called Shelby to say we wanted to take someone off her hands during our errands. It was so much fun! James and I love spending time with Jack. His signing is sooo adorable! He was so good for us. James spent the entire time signing even when Jack wasn't even looking. It was so cute. Jack understood his signing and was perfect! We didn't get many pics because we didn't think about taking pics in the stores! ;) But we all had sooo fun!
Here is Jack in the car and ready to go! He would sign to me all the colors of cars passing by. My favorite thing is when Jack learns a new sign and repeats it over and over; and also when he asks a question. I hate not having the answer for him or knowing the right sign. He is so smart and wants to learn and know everything. I just love this little man.
Do we have to go home now?
Here is Jack in the car and ready to go! He would sign to me all the colors of cars passing by. My favorite thing is when Jack learns a new sign and repeats it over and over; and also when he asks a question. I hate not having the answer for him or knowing the right sign. He is so smart and wants to learn and know everything. I just love this little man. Next will be Cadens turn! ;)

1 comment:
Hellllooo, So cute. I haven't been on your blog in forever and what do you know, there are some really cute kids on there. oh wait, their mine. Haha! Thanks for taking them. You guys are the best friends ever. I love you so much.
Post a Comment