SWEET MOMENTS!

November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Day was such a fun day for us. We first went to Grandpa and Grandma Moores house for our first dinner. Patty made this yummy and cute turkey! :)Outside everyones munching!

Heather, Holli, Hope, Greg, Colby, and LaineyGreg, Lainey, Emma, and Hope swinging!
Then it was time for pies! YUUUUMMMM!James and mom
Heather
Dad and Holli
(sitting doing what? I am not sure, but I thought it was funny that they were both doing it and I got it on my camera! )

Mom and Grandma checking out the adds. I was too! :) Yeah the best part of thanksgiving is the shopping afterwards!!! Greg and James even looking at the adds and Patty getting a nap.
*************************



Next James and I went out to James aunts house to hang with the Bitters. It was so fun to see the Carlistles too!
Saedra and Lily

************************************

We then went back to James parents house for family time before Amanda and Andrew left for Missouri again. They wouldn't be coming back to AZ until summertime.


Dad Bitter playing the guitar while everyone takes turns singing.

Maureen, Amanda, and Mariah

Megan and Craig

James and I

Maureen, Amanda, Megan, and Mariah singing

Me, Mom Bitter, and Nana

Mariah


And of course.... Princes Lily!

well almost, we gotta get that crown right.....Almost there!Not quite!She got it. Natural Princess all the way! :)Lily loves sitting by Papa
I love this picture below. So darling!

Well it was a very blessed, fun, and exciting Thanksgiving Day! :)

No comments: