Ava and Lainey playing with the Nativity
Ellie, Brooke, Carli, Lainey, Emma, and Ava
Next we go to the Bitters for the Bitter Family Christmas Party
James and I opening our presents from Amanda and Andrew. They had our name this year. Thanks guys!!
All the girls had these cute socks in their stockings! So comfy!
Mariah opening up her present. More things for China!
Mom Bitter with her new Cricut! YEAH!!
The next morning!
James and I opened presents up at home.
With his new wireless router!
I never thought I would love a phone so much! I think James is rubbing off on me! :)****************************
Afterwards we go to the Durfees to open up presents!
Hope showing her new game. Mom taking a pic in the back.
Heather very excited for her favorite TV show on DVD.Mom opening up her digital picture frame we gave her.
Dad with his new game Ticket to Ride that we gave him.
Next we do "sister gifts"
Hope had us and she was so sweet. James got his Itunes gift card and I got a new tuperware contianer that I LOVE and have wanted forever to store cookies in. And she made us a whole container full of a base cookie mix. Love it! Thanks Hope.
Underneath you see the big barrels of wheat that my mom and dad gave us. I am so excited. They gave us several other items for our food storage! YEAH!!!
We have so much food storage now that our bedroom has to store some of it. I am just running out of room everywhere!! :) James and I had Heather. We gave her the Italian Job. One of her favorite movies and ...
..... Yes, a snuggie!
She tried it on for us. So funny, but still cute!
Heidi opening her present from Heather.
Holli opening her present from Heidi.
Hope opening her present from Holli. Yeah boots!
After all the presents Mom had a special gift for Holli. One she had been working on for years.Hollis Birth Certificate. She is finally here!!! Happy Birthday Holli!
Yes she cried.... it was adorable! :) We went over to Grandma Moores later on and played Ticket to Ride. So fun and of course Dad won!! Nothing new there!!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment