SWEET MOMENTS!

May 26, 2009

Work happenings!

I love the place I work. It keeps me very busy, but is fun and enjoyable at the same time.

We did the March Madness contest where we fill out the bracket for college basketball.
Well guess who won and never watched one game. Yep ME!!
WOO HOO!!!
So my prize was this...yep this wierd blue bag that not only has wheels on the bottom, but expands.Oh yeah, so cool! Umm, wait, NO!
But, inside the bag were these!
Now that is too cool!!
Dinner and a movie on making some really good guesses!
And a big thanks to my bro in law Craig who I did ask who he thought would win, but I did fill out the rest! Thanks Craig! Great, great, great choise! ummm do ya want the bag? :)
A few weeks later was Secretarys Day!
It was so beautiful to have these flowers at work. So pretty and I love the vase!
Thanks Marc!

1 comment:

lizlaughs said...

It is so funny that you win the sports things at work all the time and don't even watch it. I'd be giving that bag away too! :D