SWEET MOMENTS!

May 20, 2009

Finals are finally over!! And i can blog again!! yipee!

Yes, James is FINALLY done with his finals. He has been hogging the computer for weeks and weeks. And I couldn't complain too much because those finals were pretty important... So I can finally blog. And I will have some old stuff, so sorry.


Here are pics from James graduation night. He graduated from the IPP (interpreter preparation program) on Thursday, May 14th! HOORAY!!
James recieving his certificate.

James and his teacher Dreamer (yes that is his name)

This is James doing some sign. (they had lots of pics on a slide show of all the students throughout the year. This is one of the ones I got. I thought this one was the funniest)

Mom and Dad Bitter, James and me after graduationAfterwards James parents took us all to the cheesecake factory. It was perfect in every way. Yummy!! I am still dreaming of that raspberry chocolate truffle yummyness.
It was so very nice of them and it made the night even more special. THANK YOU!
James, you are so wonderful! You amaze me in so many ways!! You worked so hard and were so dedicated this semester. Way to go! Most students in the IPP program did not work and James was advised not to, but he did anyway. It took a lot out of him and he still spent so much time helping me in every way. Thanks babe! I love you!
Plan: This summer James is taking 16 or 18 credit hours so he can graduate with a degree in sign language interpreting. He is going to be so busy and still working any free lance jobs that come his way. If everything works out next semester will be ASU! Go James! Hooray!!

2 comments:

lizlaughs said...

Congratulations James, that is awesome! So glad you're blogging again Hillary!

Love you! Liz

Durfee Family said...

Way to go James! We are so proud of you! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you! It sounds like we aren't going to see much of you this summer... You didn't plan it that way did you??? :) JK